November 28, 2008

Turkey 4 NINETEEN ...

This year Dwight and I decided to host Thanksgiving Dinner. I must say I am ever so very THANKFUL for the beautiful house we have that is large enough to host dinner for our entire family. We had both sides of the family (Michael’s & Wamhoff’s) join together for ONE dinner. NINETEEN of us together! Oh how I loved this … I’m so over eating twice on holidays.

Thankfully we divided up the cooking between all of us. It would have taken me a week to cook all the food we had. Dwight and I were “Turkey Cooking Virgins” but we followed a recipe I found online at www.allrecipes.com called “The Perfect Turkey”. We figured with a name like that what could go wrong. It was “Perfect” and incredibly moist. Both Dwight and I were amazed at how easy it really was. Buy Fresh and Brine!
The day was wonderful … Fabulous Food … Great Company … truly a very enjoyable Thanksgiving for all of us. I am so THANKFUL God blessed me with an amazing family.

No comments: