January 28, 2009
January 25, 2009
25 Random Facts~
1. I have a tattoo of Winnie the Pooh on the inside of my right ankle…funny my mom was mad about my sisters belly piecing yet thought my tattoo was “cute”
2. I talk to my sister Lori on the phone at least once a day
3. Cherish my 35+ years of friendship with my childhood friend Trish
4. I am a shopaholic but seldom buy things that are not on sale unless I can’t live without it
5. Oh shoes … I love shoes … good quality shoes … with shoes it’s not about quantity it’s all about QUALITY!!
6. Have 2 of the very best BFF’S and couldn’t imagine my life without them
7. My friends are super important to me… I consider myself a genuine friend and don’t know very many people who would consider me unlikable.
8. I am the queen of procrastinating!!
9. Did some WILD things in my youth but nothing compared to the COMPLETELY INSANE things my husband did.
10. I use to run 10 miles a day … now I’m not sure I could run 1 mile:)
11. Worked at Gap Kids during college and LOVED it
12. Was a nanny in LA for 5 years … now the kids are all grown up!!
13. My first pet was a cat named Mouse
14. I love to scrapbook and seldom leave home without my camera … sadly I have way more pictures than I have time to scrapbook!
15. Made my 1st quilt 6 years ago and wish I had more time to sew… it really is therapeutic
16. Believes it’s impossible to knows what it feels like to lose someone you love so much until it happens to you
17. I’m addicted to coffee … hazelnut latte to be more specific!
18. My 1st car was a white Fiero … you would be amazed at how many people you can fit in a 2 seater car
19. I’ve only owned 4 cars in my life – 1 of them brand new … my beloved Black Mustang.
20. Think everyone should have the chance to be touch by a child with special needs… it's amazing how it changes your life and gives new meaning to unconditional love
21. I know WAAAAAAAAY too many people affected by Cancer … fact = 1 in 3 people will be affected by cancer at some stage in their life.
22. Look in on my kids every night before I go to bed
23. Miss working but couldn’t imagine my life any other way … my kids will only be young once and I’m not about to miss this time with them!
24. I am completely addicted to Facebook and am thrilled to have the chance to catch up with so many old friends.
25. Can not believe it’s been 20 years since I graduated from high school … good thing I don’t feel as old as I am.
January 23, 2009
January 13, 2009
He wore his snow boots to school the other day just in case it snowed while he was at school. The fact that it was 50+ degrees outside didn’t seem to matter to him. He was sure it was going to snow … he continuously asks “How can it be winter when there is no snow on the ground?”
January 10, 2009
Spend more time with Justin and Makenna ... Someday they will be too cool to want to hang out with mom. I better grab all the time I can while they are still young.
January 1, 2009
~ Me with my sister-in-law Nadene ~
~ Bets Up ... Blackjack Table ~
~ Game On ... Kortney braved herself and was the dealer for the boys ~