November 9, 2008

Two ...

My Darling Makenna,

Mommy can’t believe her little baby is TWO. Time goes by so fast … it seems like it was just yesterday that the 2 of us were stuck in the hospital waiting to see each other face to face. From the moment I saw you I fell in love with your sweet innocence. Your darling button nose and beautiful sweet smile can melt a heart in an instant. Your cuteness has saved you from getting in trouble … many times.

Over this past year you have changed so much. Your endearing personality and extreme strong will shows more and more each day. Most of the time your strong will drives mommy ragged but I truly hope you never lose your determination to stand strong in this tough world. You’re beginning to talk more and more … I can’t wait for you to truly express yourself with words. I can imagine you will have as much to say as your brother does … and that’s A LOT.

Every night mommy checks on you before she goes to sleep and says a little pray that God keeps you safe. I can’t wait to see what the next year has in store for us.

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby … Mommy loves you “all the way to the moon and back”!

~ 1 Year ~

~ 1 week ~


~ 1 Day ~

~ Sweet Dreams ~

1 comment:

Charlie & Lori said...

She is too cute! I just can't believe that she is 2 already! Send her our love!