August 5, 2008

HOT HOT HOT ... Summer Vacation?!?

We just returned from our annual vacation to the Steam Engine/Tractor show in Bird City, Kansas. I’m pretty sure the only one that considered it a “true vacation” is Justin. . Justin was so exhausted each night there was nothing stopping him from getting a full night of sleep. Makenna on the other hand did NOT like the porta-crib and made sure Dwight and I knew about it. Lack of sleep, 3 full days spent outside in the hot 100+ degree temperatures and a busy toddler with not much to do about “did me in”.

Regardless of my complaints it is always nice to see my extended family and spent time with my Grammie. I took a ton of photos ... here are a few of my favorites!




~ My Little Boy .... Justin is growing up so fast ~

~ Makenna in her new Polka-Dot Tractor Outfit ~

~ Makenna playing in the tub of corn ... She loved this ... it was a great place to keep her contained and happy~

~ Justin driving the Little Engine ... he was sure if he wore his overalls like Grandpa he would be able to drive the engine... I guess it worked! ~

~ Me and Makenna riding on the Big Engine with Aunt Sheri ... Sheri was an absolute blessing ... she drove us every where and helped out with the kids ... a ton of fun and help!! ~


~ My FAVORITE photo ... Dwight, Justin and Makenna pulling on the rope while they tugged with the Little Engine ... Justin's face is priceless! ~


~ Full View of the Tug a War ~


~ Makenna enjoying time with Grammie Wamhoff ~

No comments: