August 20, 2008

1st Day of School...

Well I did it!! I let my little man walk into school and start Kindergarten all by himself. I cried … Justin was brave…Dwight took pictures and Makenna climbed all over everything! Hard to imagine he is officially a “Kindergartener”. Justin goes to school from 8:25am – 11:10am so it will be a big adjustment getting up, ready and out the door that early. Good thing we are only a few minutes from school.

… Justin had a wonderful 1st day. He made some new friends and says his teacher is “really nice”. I hope he comes home everyday with a smile on his face.


~ Justin in his classroom ~

~ Justin waiting outside for the bell to ring with his teacher Mrs. Palic (holding the sign) ~


~ Justin waving to Mom and Dad as he walks into school for his very 1st Day ~

No comments: