December 24, 2010

Ugly Sweater Party ...

Our dear friends JC and Jen added a little twist to their annual holiday couples party.  This year the attire was “ugly sweater”.    Well I would have never imagined that Goodwill would be completely SOLD OUT of ugly Christmas attire, but it was TRUE!! Since I was slammed with hours at work I didn’t have time to search all the thrift store in town so Julie Bigge shared some of her lovely holiday attire with us. 

The Girls
I know this picture is HORRIBLE ... but it was the best shot I had of this beautiful sweater Dwight wore for the party!

Yep ... The Grizwolds were the hit of the party aka Josh and Julie Bigge!

The Guys
The Hosts of the Party ... Jen and JC Van Cleave!

Like always we all had a wonderful night full of tons of laugh with great friends!

No comments: