December 19, 2010

Pony Party ...

Wow … I am so far behind on blogging but decided to stay up late to get this DONE!

Makenna turned 4 in November ... yep that tells you how far behind I am!   This years she decided to celebrate with a pony party. She absolutely loves My Little Pony right now and was set on having a “Pony Party”. Since she wanted to invite 5 boys and 5 girls to her party I decided to drop the “my little” and just have a Pony Party that wasn’t ALL PINK! Once the theme was set it was time to get busy.  You know me … nothing can be simple when it comes to parties.

First I handmade all of her invitations ...

Then it was on to the party favors.  Grandma Sharon and I handmade 10 stick horses.  They were a lot of work but turned out SO STINKIN' Cute!! 

Birthday girl Makenna with her purple pony!
Mommy baked the cake and Aunt Sheri decorated it ... just the way Makenna designed it.  Purple pony with a rainbow mane! ... I know it looks pink but it really was light purple :)

 Making a wish!

 Opening the presents!
Our Niece Madalee with her pony!

No comments: