November 26, 2009

Thankful ...

1. For Dwight … my wonderful husband. I am so thankful for his hard work, caring heart and love for me and the kids. It is because of him that I am blessed to have #2 and #3

2. Justin and Makenna … my 2 amazing kids. My life is complete because of them!

3. The opportunity to be a stay at home mom. I knew from a very young age that I wanted to be a mom. Getting the opportunity to spend all day everyday with my babies is a real blessing!

4. My walking boot … after 6 long weeks in a hard cast completely unable to walk unless with crutches or my knee cart I am ever so thankful to be walking on TWO feet.

5. God … My ever changing and growing relationship with him keeps me strong and able to rise above my low moments.

6. My dad … he always lends a helping hand. I often wonder if God’s master plan was to take mom from me way too early so that I could have a solid relationship with my dad.

7. Old Friends … was able to reconnect with many old friends this past year with the help of Facebook and my 20 year High School Reunion.

8. Internet … between email, shopping, facebook and ebay my life would be less hectic without the internet but oh how I could never survive my day without it!

No comments: