October 13, 2008

Table Rock Lake ...

My postings this week will be out of order but I have a good excuse … we’re on vacation
So far … so good! I can actually say I truly do feel like I am on vacation. Fall is absolutely beautiful around here and the weather is amazing. The place we are staying is a lake front timeshare condo my parents bought years ago here in Branson at The Stillwater Resorts on Table Rock Lake. The condo is a double unit so we have plenty of room for all of us… Dwight, Justin, Makenna and I + my Dad and Bobbye (his girlfriend).

We are only steps away from the boat docks you can see in the photo above. This is the 1st time Dwight and I have been here with the kids so it is a new adventure for all of us ---- Plus this year we brought our boat. Table Rock Lake is HUGE. It has over 850 miles of shore line so there is plenty of fishing spots and lots to explore while on the water.


The boys spent all day on the lake fishing while us girls did some shopping and spent most of the day hanging around the condo. Justin was the BIG MAN of the day and caught the BIG FISH a 17” Large Mouth Bass. He was mighty proud and can’t wait to get back out on the water for some more fishing.



No comments: