October 30, 2008

A Chance of a Lifetime ...

There is one thing I have always admired about my sister Lori … her pure determination! When Lori is determined nothing gets in her way. When it was announced that Sarah Palin would be speaking in Sioux City, Iowa … Lori was determined to meet Sarah.

Last Saturday Lori’s determination paid off. After hearing Sarah speak Lori found her way to the front of the stage and it was Caleb’s shirt that Lori made for him that caught her attention. Lori’s wish came true … not only did she have a chance to speak to her … Sarah asked to hold Caleb … admired his shirt then signed it.
I don’t care what side of the political fence you stand on … trust me I’m in the middle … having a high profile individual stand behind and support an organization that directly affects you is amazing … getting the chance to have them hold your child and compliment you on his advanced development is a chance of a lifetime.


~ My Nephew Caleb with Sarah Palin ~



No comments: