August 10, 2011

Take me out to the ball game ...

Wow ... what happened to the summer??? I'm seriously sad that school starts in 2 week. It's been a super busy summer for us but I still have a long list of stuff I had planned on doing this summer. I should know better ... Summer never last long enough but I am determined to get my blog caught up.




As if 3 days a week of football wasn't enough for Justin ... the first 6 weeks of summer we spent 2 nights a week at the ball park watching Justin play baseball. Lucky for us his team (The All Stars) was pretty good, lots of fun to watch and Justin proved to be one of the top players on his team. This was the 1st year for "kid pitch" and his last year of playing in a learning league (each kid is rotated through all positions) ... Justin’s favorite position this year was Pitcher!



Justin was an All Star on the mound, pitching several “no hit” innings and only allowed 3 walks all season. Next year baseball will become more competitive as Justin will be able to try out for a draft position onto a team. It’s been a lot of fun watching Justin improve season by season. I’m certain baseball will be a big part of our summers for a long time.


~ Team Photo ... Justin is in the backrow 3rd from the right ~

~ Justin with his Trophy ~

No comments: