October 29, 2009

Harvest Festival ...

When it rains is pours … I rupture my Achilles Tendon, Dwight drops the laptop and kills the mother board, the digital camera stops working ALL in the same week. Well we finally got our new computer so I am now able to upload pictures … except there is NO photo editing software on the new computer and nothing we own is compatible with Windows 7...UGH!! So no editing for right now which is what I LOVE best about digital pictures. To top it off I am using our old camera while the other is being repaired so some of these photos are not stealer. (helps if I wipe the finger prints off of the lens… oops) As a result my blog is so far behind but I am going to attempt to catch it up over the next week.

~ Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf ~


On October 16th I took the kids to a Harvest Festival at First Presbyterian Church. My sister-in-law Nadene, my niece Amanda and her 2 kids joined us. It was a fun hour of little events for the kids. They got to wear their costumes which was a highlight for all of them.


~ My great nephew Memphis the lion and great niece Madalee as Dorothy ~

~ Madalee and Makenna watching Justin fish for a prize ~

~ The costume Parade ... finally wiped the finger prints off of the lens :) ~

No comments: