June 3, 2009

Time 4 a Change ...

This warm weather and my anticipated summer packed with fun made me decide it was time for a change. I got my hair cut SHORT! Lately I’ve just been getting a trim but not this time … I got my $40 worth!

It’s been a few days and I’m still not completely in love with the cut … but don’t dislike it either. I’ve been with a new stylist for the past 6 months and I’m not sure if it is my hair, my stylist or my lack of styling products that has me unsure about the cut.

Prior to my appointment I searched the internet trying to find something that I liked that was not TOO short or TOO much maintenance. I found a few pictures of cuts that I really like but my cut is just not as “edgy” as I want it.

If I'm honest ... I have been so busy I haven’t really had the time to “mess around with it”. I’ll give it a week or so but I might just have to go back for some touch up or invest in some new styling products.




No comments: