January 10, 2009

Looking Ahead ...

Things I hope to accomplish in 2009!!


Spend more time with Justin and Makenna ... Someday they will be too cool to want to hang out with mom. I better grab all the time I can while they are still young.

Curtains and New Livingroom Furniture … It’s been almost a year since we moved into our new house and the no curtain business is driving both Dwight and I crazy ~ yet it always seems to fall to the back of the “To Do” list. Not anymore I am determined to get curtains SOON! The new livingroom furniture will be icing on the cake!


Scrapbook, scrapbook and more scrapbooking … I am so far behind on both the kids and our family scrapbook. Dwight so generously built me an entire craft room in our new house … I just need to get motivated and start busting pages out!!

Participate in Relay for Life … This has been a goal of mine since my mom passed away from Lung Cancer.

Join MOPS … Ever since Justin was little I have contemplated joining Mops (Mothers of Preschoolers). Now that I don’t have a work schedule to plan around I have NO excuse for not doing it.

Family Vacation … hopefully to the beach this summer! We took Justin when he was 2 and can’t wait to see Makenna in the sand!

More Date Nights … It is so true me and Dwight never get enough alone time. Dinners without kids are a rarity. When we have 2 of the best babysitters around (grandparents) I’m not sure why we don’t go out more often.



Stay Connected with Friends ... I’m a Facebook addict!! I am blessed to have been reconnected with so many old friends. Now I want to stay connected… Making more time for coffee breaks, lunch and dinner with friends!!



Lose 10 more pounds … I am having my 20 year reunion this summer and certainly don’t want to be the “Big Whale” at the reunion.


Keep Blogging … This shouldn’t be hard to accomplish. I am hooked on blogging and love sharing pictures and stories with others.

No comments: