January 25, 2009

25 Random Facts ...

Was sucker into this from a tag on Facebook so figured I would post it here as well:

25 Random Facts~

1. I have a tattoo of Winnie the Pooh on the inside of my right ankle…funny my mom was mad about my sisters belly piecing yet thought my tattoo was “cute”

2. I talk to my sister Lori on the phone at least once a day

3. Cherish my 35+ years of friendship with my childhood friend Trish

4. I am a shopaholic but seldom buy things that are not on sale unless I can’t live without it

5. Oh shoes … I love shoes … good quality shoes … with shoes it’s not about quantity it’s all about QUALITY!!

6. Have 2 of the very best BFF’S and couldn’t imagine my life without them

7. My friends are super important to me… I consider myself a genuine friend and don’t know very many people who would consider me unlikable.

8. I am the queen of procrastinating!!

9. Did some WILD things in my youth but nothing compared to the COMPLETELY INSANE things my husband did.

10. I use to run 10 miles a day … now I’m not sure I could run 1 mile:)

11. Worked at Gap Kids during college and LOVED it

12. Was a nanny in LA for 5 years … now the kids are all grown up!!

13. My first pet was a cat named Mouse

14. I love to scrapbook and seldom leave home without my camera … sadly I have way more pictures than I have time to scrapbook!

15. Made my 1st quilt 6 years ago and wish I had more time to sew… it really is therapeutic

16. Believes it’s impossible to knows what it feels like to lose someone you love so much until it happens to you

17. I’m addicted to coffee … hazelnut latte to be more specific!

18. My 1st car was a white Fiero … you would be amazed at how many people you can fit in a 2 seater car

19. I’ve only owned 4 cars in my life – 1 of them brand new … my beloved Black Mustang.

20. Think everyone should have the chance to be touch by a child with special needs… it's amazing how it changes your life and gives new meaning to unconditional love

21. I know WAAAAAAAAY too many people affected by Cancer … fact = 1 in 3 people will be affected by cancer at some stage in their life.

22. Look in on my kids every night before I go to bed

23. Miss working but couldn’t imagine my life any other way … my kids will only be young once and I’m not about to miss this time with them!

24. I am completely addicted to Facebook and am thrilled to have the chance to catch up with so many old friends.

25. Can not believe it’s been 20 years since I graduated from high school … good thing I don’t feel as old as I am.

No comments: