September 26, 2008

It's a House Party ...

I’ve been selected to host a house party. You know me I love messing around on the internet and several months ago I discovered this fabulous website houseparty.com --- You have a variety of parties to choose from. Once the party is open you fill out an application and cross your fingers that you are selected to be a hostess cause not only will you have a reason to have a party you get free stuff!! NICE Stuff … I’ve applied for a few other parties but have never been selected as a hostess --- but this time with OVER 14,000 applicants they picked ME to host one of the 1,000 parties!!!


Best of all the party I have been selected to host is a CANON SCRAPBOOKING party! I received my party pack already and it was just like Christmas. An entire box full of fun stuff ~ a $200 value … I received a fabulous Canon SELPHY CP770 Compact Photo Printer, photo paper, printer ink, mini photo albums and scrapbook paper kits to share with my party guests.

Now that I’m done sewing Trick or Treat bags I’ve got some cleaning to do before my craft room is ready for a party.

No comments: