July 17, 2008

Class of 88'

Holy Cow are we getting old. Thank goodness I don’t look as old as I feel!! To really put an age to how old we are … last month Dwight had his 20 year high school reunion. Oh yes - you read correctly. It’s been 20 years since he graduated from high school. I won’t be calling him old on his own cause next summer we will be gather for my 20th reunion. --- Where has time gone?!??!!
What a fun night it turned out to be! It was great to catch up with old friends. Reunions should be ever couple of years. Who wants to wait 10 years before we get together again?? I started out taking photos and then after 3 margs at the Rio I was beyond concentrating on taking pictures:)


~ Dwight, Andy Pett, JC Van Cleave and Roy Cantu Pre-Partying at Old C's ~



~ Lara Deakin and I at The Rio ~


~ Kent Cope, Cindy and Sandy Gibson, Dwight, Tanya Porter and JC ~


~ Me and My Girl Sandy ~

~ JC, Dwight and Kim Kerbs ~

No comments: