February 23, 2011

Iowa -6 , Colorado +6 ...

~ The Couch Family ~

It’s been talked about for years but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would become reality. My sister Lori and her beautiful family are moving from Orange City, Iowa to Northern Colorado in less than 3 months.

Last week my brother in law Charlie accepted a job at University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, Colorado that starts the beginning of May. After being a working mom for the past 8 years Lori will get a glimpse of my world and a much needed break from the working world. She will experience the joys of being a stay at home mom of 4 fabulous kiddos.

The move will be bittersweet. They are leaving a small town community that they have truly poured there heart into and will be leaving behind many great friendships but I know they are looking forward to a new community, new friendships and new adventures.

For me … I can’t wait to love on, spoil and be an active present part of my niece and nephews lives … Taylor (9), Brandon (7), Caleb (4), and Emily Ann (2). Justin and Makenna are just as excited as I am to have their cousins moving close by.

Having my sister and her amazing husband Charlie living 20 miles away verses 700 miles needs no explanation!  ... truly a dream come true!

No comments: