November 10, 2010

Shutterfly ~ I'm Lovin' It ...

Last year I was a complete slacker and didn’t send out Christmas cards for the 1st time in over 11 years!!! So this year I am starting early … and what better place to look than SHUTTERFLY. Don’t clink on the link unless you want to fall in love with great photo products!!

Did I mention I love Shutterfly! Not only do they have FABULOUS PHOTO cards that you can create with your own pictures … SHUTTERFLY CARDS ... Shutterfly has a huge variety of great gift ideas for every HOLIDAY … Easy to Create Christmas Gifts! For the past four years I have made a special photo book for my in-laws … and a calendar for my dad complete with everyone’s birthday printed on it … SHUTTERFLY GIFT IDEAS ... Grandparents, moms, and dads LOVE this stuff!!

Start creating your Holiday Cards and Photo Gifts NOW … but if you are a member of the Holiday Procrastinators Club … YOU ARE IN LUCK!! Shutterfly delivers FAST!!

Not only do I love SHUTTERFLY! I love FREE STUFF!! … If you are a blogger yourself and you want to share how much you love Shutterfly check out this GREAT OFFER …Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: FREE OFFER .

No comments: