January 8, 2010

Just adorable ...

I’m only 2 months behind schedule but I finally did it! Today I took Makenna in for her 3 year photo shoot. This was the 1st time ever that I have walked away from a photo studio spending less than $100. It wasn’t because the pictures were bad … they were ALL adorable. It was just yesterday that I organized the overflowing envelope of photos from her 2 year photo shoot. Honestly I have enough photos left over from last year that I could wallpaper an entire wall with them. Organizing old pictures was an excellent project for the day before picture day. It made picking my 2 very favorite poses so much easier. Sadly 2 poses didn’t qualify me for the free picture CD that I am use to getting so I had to scan the photos. Must be their way of protecting their prints cause the coloring in these are better on the original prints. But seriously ... it's she just adorable? :)

No comments: