July 22, 2009

Big GIRL Bed …


Yesterday we finally took the big step and moved Makenna out of her crib and into a big girl bed. She was not happy about us taking down the crib until she realized she was going to get a big bed just like Justin’s. Dwight has had several antique beds for years. Crazy me I thought the bed was twin size. Uh … nope I was wrong. The good news is we have another full size bed if needed for overnight visitors … the bad news is I had already bought all of Makenna’s new bedding in Twin Size. Oops … so for now she only has sheets and her Elmo Blanket on her bed. Oh well she loves it and Justin was just as excited he even decided to sleep in her bed last night!



I told Dwight last night we didn't have to worry about Makenna falling of the side of the bed just maybe the foot of the bed ... Silly Girl ... She is such an "Octopus" when she sleeps!

No comments: