October 3, 2008

Gone Hunting ~ Lets Scrap ...

Dwight is off for a boy’s weekend chasing antelope across the Colorado plains. He never brings anything home except a bag full of dirty clothes so I’m not too worried about the animal activists stalking us for the next year. Sitting around, drinking beer and hanging out with the boys is what he calls hunting.

That’s ok… every man needs a little time away. If he’s having boys weekend – I’m having a girl’s night. Tonight I’m hosting my Canon Scrapbooking House Party. Just a few more cookies to bake … set up the tables and I’m ready for a night of fun!

Looks like there will be 15 of us. Scrapbooking has been a true passion of mine for years. My two favorite people who I have spent hours scrapbooking with is my sister Sheri and my dearest friend Heidi ho. Sheri is exploring the world and currently vacationing in Peru. Heidi ho lives in Vancouver, Washington. I figured tonight I would be without my 2 favorite scrapbooking partners. But I got a surprise at the beginning of the week. Heidi will be in town and will be a special guest at my party.


No comments: